Gerent Finance is a practitioner who performs accounting functions such as financial statement analysis, accounting analysis, accounting documentation, auditing, etc. He would be assisting the Finance Manager in daily finance activities and reporting.
Compensation: Upto 12 Lacs per annum, plus annual performance bonus.
- Managing all daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting transactions
- Handling monthly, quarterly and yearly closings
- Preparing and managing the financial statements i.e., Balance sheet, profit and loss statement etc.
- Reinforcing financial data confidentiality and conducting database backups whenever necessary
- Reconciling accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Ensuring timely bank payments are being made
- Keeping books of account and systems up to date
- Implementing new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines as per the amendments made in the same
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- Hands on experience working with accounting software
- Attention to Detail
- Maintaining strict confidentiality pertaining to sensitive information.
- Must possess the ability to work under pressure, strict timelines and dynamic work environment
- MCom degree is a must for applying to this role
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with general ledger functions